Dark Souls - Honest Game Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Smosh Games is back with a new honest game trailer this time for Dark Souls.

In a world where new games are as easy as you want them to be, one franchise dares to return to gaming's roots - it's frustrating, rage inducing roots. From "From Software" comes Dark Souls.

Trailers that tell you the TRUTH about your favorite Video Games: Honest Game Trailers. These are the hilarious trailers the game developers don't want you to see...
More information.

I never tire of his honest game trailers. :cool:

If only the real trailers would tell you the honest facts of games.

Maybe I don't have the proper sense of humor but I haven't found any of these funny yet.

Maybe I don't have the proper sense of humor but I haven't found any of these funny yet.

Many of them drift into insults and mean-spirited nit-picks, especially the movie trailers. However, I found this Dark Souls one quite hilarious at points.

Perhaps you have to have lived the crushing reality of playing all the Souls games to appreciate his points. I hate to say but Dark Souls II's DLC was my breaking point. After finishing Dark Souls 4 times, Demon Souls 3 times, and Dark Souls II 2 times, I just couldn't find the motivation to play the DSII DLCs.

Especially the first DLC, it just kept throwing more and more enemies at me at a time…which made it take ages to get through…and I had to finally ask myself, "Sure, I could do this, but why do I want to?" Key point: It went from a challenge to a grind.

Many of them drift into insults and mean-spirited nit-picks, especially the movie trailers. However, I found this Dark Souls one quite hilarious at points.

Perhaps you have to have lived the crushing reality of playing all the Souls games to appreciate his points. I hate to say but Dark Souls II's DLC was my breaking point. After finishing Dark Souls 4 times, Demon Souls 3 times, and Dark Souls II 2 times, I just couldn't find the motivation to play the DSII DLCs.

Especially the first DLC, it just kept throwing more and more enemies at me at a time…which made it take ages to get through…and I had to finally ask myself, "Sure, I could do this, but why do I want to?" Key point: It went from a challenge to a grind.

I finished both games. 240 hrs on DS1 with DLC and 106 hrs with DS2.

I felt the same as you with DS2. That's why I just couldn't do the DLC. It seemed instead of improving AI or think of new bosses they just threw more guys at you to increase difficulty. Boss too easy, throw another guy in mid fight. That grew tiresome for me.

So I understood his points and even agreed with some, I just didn't find them funny.

I did crack a smile at the steve buscemi reference though.

I'm sure it just me, I have been accused of being dead inside.:)

Back
Top Bottom