Graywalkers - Stretch Goal #2 & #3 Reached

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The latest update for the funded kickstarter game Graywalkers: Purgatory shares the good news the game has made more goals after being funded last week.

Hi everyone! You guys have been AMAZING! We've now reached our 3rd Stretch Goal at over $46,000+, with 9 hours more to go. Thank you to everybody who has been pledging generously, as well as those spreading the word around. We truly thank each and every one of you.

So with 3 stretch goals reached, this means that we have achieved the following:

• Localization (Russian, German, French & Spanish). As a bonus, we're adding Japanese and Chinese localization due to volunteers who have offered to do translation for us for free.
  • Guaranteed addition of the Wolfkin as a player race
  • Guaranteed addition of the Hunterborne as a player race
  • Guaranteed addition of the FaeChilde as a player race
  • Guaranteed addition of the Slayer as an available player path
  • A new Graywalker Potential to increase the number of potentials available to be recruited and chosen from
More information.

Great to see the localizations are in. This will give them a greater player base.

Great! They ended 700$ short of 48k, which was a bummer, Vehicle mechancics was the stretch goal that sounded most interesting to me (sure, 20% more of everything sounds nice but since we ave no grasp of the size of the game that doesn't actually mean anything...). I suppose they can still make it past that one via Paypal though.

Still, I was worried they wouldn't make it there in the middle of the Kickstarter where everything was going in snail pace. Nice to see they succeeded with a good margin, can't wait to see what the deliver.

Back
Top Bottom