Eitr - Interview @ Indie Game Source

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well I have been gone for a month due to having surgery, and I'm bored out of my mind and bed ridden right now. So what the hell I'll start posting news again.

My first post of my return is a new interview with David Wright, and Tobi Harper the developers of Eitr on a small game website called Indie Game Source.

Indie development studios all have different methods of operation. Some set strict deadlines for themselves to push forward and not get caught up on details, others determine whether or not they make a game based on successful funding strategies like Kickstarters or investors. The two man team of Eneme Entertainment have decided to take however long it takes to make their game <em class="bbc">Eitr[/i] exactly as they envisioned.

Artist and Game Designer David Wright has wanted to create games for some time and decided to follow in the footsteps of some of his favorite titles, <em class="bbc">Diablo[/i] and <em class="bbc">Path of Exile[/i], for his own project <em class="bbc">Eitr[/i]. This combat driven exploration game was inspired heavily by Norse Mythology and follows the quest of the Shield Maiden as she tries to restore order to the 9 Norse Worlds that have been corrupted by the toxic substance known as Eitr.

With plenty of enemies, items, and areas left to create, Wright and Programmer Tobi Harper, are currently remaining quiet on their release date. Wright had plenty to say in our interview about the studios use of the Unity engine and how they are holding up financially.
More information.

Welcome back Couch! I hope everything went well. We have missed you although Aubrielle and the others have done great work here. I thought you were gone till Febuary so I am looking forward to reading your posts again.

Welcome back, Couch!

(and thank you, Redman, though I'm sure we'll all be happy to see Couch's return...:) )

Welcome back Couch! I hope everything went well. We have missed you although Aubrielle and the others have done great work here. I thought you were gone till Febuary so I am looking forward to reading your posts again.
I was going to take off more time but as I said above I'm bored as hell just staying in bed for a few more months. I can''t even walk around my room.:brood:

I'm also glad we have a few more news-posters I just hope they stick around longer than the others did. Also thank you for covering for me Aubrielle. :thumbsup:

I was going to take off more time but as I said above I'm bored as hell just staying in bed for a few more months. I can''t even walk around my room.:brood:

I'm also glad we have a few more news-posters I just hope they stick around longer than the others did. Also thank you for covering for me Aubrielle. :thumbsup:

I'm sure I did an inferior job of filling your massive shoes, Couch. :) You post news like fire consumes gasoline. ^.~

Like I said, I'm so happy to see you back. I'm sorry to hear that you're bedridden, and hopefully you'll be up and around soon. The Watch can only benefit from your boredom, my friend. :heart:

Hey hey! The Tater has returned!

Bored? Well, there's a bunch of good books you OWW! Aubrielle!? What… oh! uhh … nope! Not a thing to do for it but post news!

Couch!!! Good to see you posting again buddy! Good luck on your recovery, hopefully you will be able to play some really good games or read some great books to keep your mind off of not being able to move around, and maybe it won't seem as long. Hang in there!

If you like reading books, try http://www.smashwords.com/ for a bunch of free titles. Of course, Amazon also has thousands of free kindle books. I've read 3-400 freebies from the two sites and I've bought a couple hundred too. I only read fantasy and I'm even pretty picky about that, so you'll find your genre for sure.

Welcome back. Though we typically disagree about what constitutes news, I'm glad that you're healthy enough to post. I'd rather put up with 50 crappy news posts than to have you out sick :D

Welcome back Couch - I missed you.
I wish you a fast and good recovery :hug:

Despite so many news today I think that Couchpotato's return is the best one. :highfive:

I hope you wont be bedridden for long. BTW it sounds like its fitting for your nick. Except that you are Couchpotato and not Bedpotato. :drunk::x

Welcome back Couch! Good news that you're recovering nicely! :)

Great to have you back Couch!
Time to restart my Watch obsession :)

Back
Top Bottom