JA:Flashback - Version 1.1.0 Avaiable

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Another patch for Jagged Alliance Flashback was released earlier this month. As usual the game still needs a lot of fixing, but here are the changes.

First off we've expanded the island of San Hermanos and add 3 new sectors (2 visble and one underground). With the new sectors we have also added a new quest that has a a "wild" twist and added lighthouses that negate deployment costs in the current and adjecent sector if you control it.

Attachments have also been added to this version, so now you can add up to 10 different attachment and just to name a few: Sniper Scope, Nightvision Scope, Reflector Sight, Supressor and Bipod.

We've also updated the modding menu in the game, so it's now hooked up to Steam Workshop properly and you can easily manage your mods.
More information.

Yea, I am waiting until they release the "full" version. By what people say, probably Version 2.0.0 :D

Space Hulk got slammed at release too, but they continued to support it for quite awhile anyway so I don't expect that to change. They need to come up with a better business plan if at all possible. I understand running out of money and having to unload an unfinished project, but it gives you a bad reputation and makes it hard to get out of the cycle.

Space Hulk got slammed at release too, but they continued to support it for quite awhile anyway so I don't expect that to change. They need to come up with a better business plan if at all possible. I understand running out of money and having to unload an unfinished project, but it gives you a bad reputation and makes it hard to get out of the cycle.

This is my opinion as well. I don't think I'd support them for another kickstarter, or buy one of their games fresh out of the press. I'd wait for the finally patched project.

Back
Top Bottom