Skywind - New ArchipelagoTrailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The developers of the new Skywind mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim have released a new trailer that previews the Archipelago,or as they call it a preview of Sheogorad.

A short preview showing the latest alpha-build footage and concepting for the Sheogorad region in Skywind. We wanted to give this region new assets to help it stand out from other areas of Morrowind, and in turn, have changed it's original formations. As always, remember that this is early footage. Be sure to leave comments below! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: (don't hurt me!)

A few scenes showed some real stutter and I apologize. This could be due to my system specs, recording system, the unoptimized region, meshes, weather, etc. The list goes on but it is what it is. Any issues with FPS drops will be dealt with in the final release, so rest easy! Please do not comment on the matter. Thanks!
More information.

Their texturing work is looking very nice. Morrowind was one of the first games where I actually wanted to just stop and admire the scenery, so I look forward to playing this when it is finished.

Have they used only the original models/texture from Morrowind or have they created some of their own models or used those from Dragonborn? A quick look at the models seems to suggest that they are less detailed than Skyrim, suggesting a direct MW model import...?

Back
Top Bottom