Unsung Story - New Forum Updates

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Playdek has been pretty quiet with information on Unsung Story, but has posted some new replies on the games forum this week that might interest a few of you.

The first reply is about how to find information about new updates.
At this time we only use the Kickstarter update system which sends emails directly to the Kickstarter backers, however we leave these updates open to the public, so you will be able to look at the page anytime in order to see what has been going on. We have been working on things after the recent holidays and should be able to start sending out news to everyone about the game, but in the meantime you can periodically check on our forums for updates as they will start to be posted here and discussions will slowly make their way from the KS page to these forums.
The second reply finally has news about the upcoming beta.
Hello everyone!

We will need a handful of willing testers to help us test out our upcoming mBer platform in Summoner Wars!

More details will be coming soon so if this is something you would like to be a part of stay tuned!
More information.

Well I was worried about lack of communication between the developer & backers. At least they have acknowledge the problem, and we will see more updates now.

I'm also happy to see the game will be entering Beta soon as no game footage, or images have been released to the public yet. As I want to see how the game looks.

Back
Top Bottom