Pillars of Eternity - Pax South Presentation

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Big Head mode also has an effect on dragons, apparently. This is going to go some places :)

Twitch never works for me, no idea why, the videos just don't start, so I looked and someone uploaded a copy to youtube/.
Thanks for the link. I have found that most members who have a problem with twitch streams is usually because of your browser, or your using a phone/pad device.:)

I usually try to find YouTube videos but at the time of posting none are available.

I am big critic of PoE beta versions but even I feel like PoE is looking better with each presentation.

That edit was a butchered mess that I gave up on after a few minutes. The subtitles also bore little resemblance to what was being said.

But from what I saw, I love the look of the interface.

Last edited:
I had almost forgot about Pillars. Hope everything comes together fine. I always like Baldur's Gate clones

I haven't played the beta and each new video update leaves me more eager to play it. I am really looking for ward to this title. I just wish it was TB combat-- I'll get over it.

I need to look at the newer betas and see what's up. I've had access since the alpha but didn't want to ruin too much. Since the demo is just a little slice of the main, it shouldn't ruin much.

Back
Top Bottom