Enderal: Shards Of Order - Mod Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The SureAI team has released a new update about the mods progress on Facebook.
For everyone, who was wondering about the silence in the past two months. The simple answer, as usual: We're working like madmen (and women) and unfortunately, the work we're doing isn't as visually rewarding as other tasks; Balancing, Bugfixing and Quest-Implementation take a lot of time. Furthermore, the German localization got rolling, and we've started the English translation.

A thing some of you might be intersted in: After past years trailer, we were contacted by PCGamer UK. In next months issue, we're represented with a 6-page article about Enderal, with some exclusive information. Here's a Link to the announcement (We're flattered!). As soon as the article goes online, we'll link it here. To wrap it up: Stay tuned! We're doing our best to deliver some new impressions as soon as possible.
More information.

I cant wait to play this mod as its been in development for a few years now. I also can't wait to see what the studios first commercial RPG game will be later on.:)

One of the developers talked about the game last year, but didn't go into detail.

Link - http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26004

Last edited:
Me too. Can't get back into Skyim myself and I'm looking to this to give me reason the same way the last one did

Back
Top Bottom