Elder Scrolls Online - Loyalty Rewards Ending

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
A new update about the next free gift for paid subscribers has been announced, and with the final gift comes the announcement the Loyalty Rewards are ending.

If you've been exploring Tamriel for nine months, you have another special gift coming soon! We're adding the Mask of Cheerful Slaughter to our loyalty program. Inspired by none other than the dread lord of madness himself, no enemy will escape your unnerving countenances when you wear it into battle—or just around the tavern to creep out your friends.

This reward joins the High Hrothgar Wraith and the Loyal Dwarven Sphere as a token of our appreciation. When you've been a paid subscriber for nine months, you'll receive it in your in-game mail! We plan to start sending this new costume at the end of February, so keep your eyes peeled.

We'd also like to talk about another special reward, the Striped Senche, which was announced in our recent Road Ahead update. To obtain this regal mount, you need to meet two criteria: 1) you must be an active ESO subscriber on March 16th, the day before we launch Tamriel Unlimited, and 2) you need to have 300 total days of paid subscription time prior to March 16th. This is the only way to get your hands on this feline companion—it won't be sold in the Crown Store.

We appreciate that you've chosen to spend so much time with us in Tamriel, and you have our most sincere thanks for playing. When Tamriel Unlimited launches, lots of big changes are coming, and among those is the retirement of the loyalty program. We hope that you've enjoyed the unique rewards we've created for you so far and hope you'll continue to adventure alongside us in Tamriel Unlimited!
More information.

How meany people will receive this actually?
10 or 20? :evilgrin:

Another one (MMO) is slowly biting the dust....

Too bad because ESO did a few things real nice. The graphics and exploring was top notch and I enjoyed the quests. But that will only keep you in the game so long. One of the worst MMO's when you reached max lvl.

Man this game is fun, between this and Asheron's call I'm booked. I go through this game with a fine-tooth comb because of that I progress very slowly. I'll certainly have had my monies worth by the time I move on.

Back
Top Bottom