Tahira - New Add-Ons & 28 Hours to Go

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire has twenty eight hours left to get funded, and the developer Whale Hammer Games is offering more add-ons to help fund the game.

Add-Ons and 44 Hours to Go!

Hey everyone! Guess what, we've raised $56,000! That's amazing, thank you! We're closing in on the goal. We've got 44 hours left to raise the last $12,000. With your help we can definitely do it.

Tweet about the campaign, share it on Facebook, post about Tahira on Tumblr or Pinterest. Everything helps! Together we'll get Tahira across the finish line!

Add-Ons

We've decided to offer some digital add-ons. We wanted to add physical add-ons as well, but it just isn't possible without ripping you off, which is something we don't want to do. If you were hoping to get more than one of any of the physical items, let us know and we'll consider adding a new reward tier.
And yes I changed the news title to reflect the new amount if time.
smiley-wink.gif

More information.

19h to go, and 5,200 AUD left. Probably one of the closest KS projects I have seen yet.
To get another copy for 8$ is a pretty good deal as long as you know anyone who would like to play it.

The problem I see is that the people in the lowest tier (including me) have almost no possibility to up the tier in any meaningful way. I an not paying 15$ for some digital extras I would never look at. If it was like 5$ for the soundtrack I might have considered it.

So what this project needs is more backers! 10 AUD which is about 7,20€ should be a good price no matter how the game turns out to be.

The game has four hours left and still needs $1,065. So if any watchers who still haven't backed the game please take a look the kickstarter page, and try the alpha.:)
The Alpha build is up and ready for you to play! It's the same level that we showed off at Reload last Thursday, with some improvements.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/azzh9xrf5jtpglk/AAAww3ksPBHzmwvq7pOF1dmXa?dl=0

Play it and share it with your friends! We'd love to hear your feedback in the comments. It's very much an Alpha, with lots of placeholders, missing abilities and partially implemented systems, but now is the perfect time for you to tell us what you think so we can keep shaping Tahira into something you'll love.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom