Underworld Ascendant - Survey Incoming

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
OtherSide Entertainment's next update for Underworld Ascendant is about a survey.

Next week we will be sending out to all our backers the Backerkit Survey. This email will be the mechanism by which we gather some information from you, such as your address for shipping of physical goods, as well as answers to important questions such as in which OS you'd like your copy of Underworld Ascendant, or what your forum ID is so we can assign you the proper forum badge for your pledge tier.

Also via this survey you will be able to indicate which add-ons you would like to apply your pledge dollars to, or even up your pledge amounts to get an add-on or two you were on the fence about during the Kickstarter campaign.

Once you have completed the survey you will then be able to log into our backerkit site at any time to make changes to your account. This will be useful if your address changes before the game ships, or if you have a change of email.

So, next week please keep an eye out for the survey, and try to take the minute or so to fill it out as soon as you can.
More information.

E-mail alert: you're about to get an e-mail. :)
Well they also talk about a new Lizardmen vote in the update.
d78fe755daef78e4fad91d6cf6b54336_original.jpg
A few weeks ago we started a vote on the new look of the Lizardmen. We thought our fans would definitely have a preference for either the Blue Lizardman or Green Lizardman. Well, we thought wrong! The vote came down to a literal tie, or at least close enough that no clear winner could be announced.

Thinking that maybe the colorization of the Lizardmen in the pictures was biasing folks towards one or the other, we've decided to run the vote again with the colors removed from the artwork. Let's see what happens this time! Know that in-game, the Lizardmen will likely come in all sorts of colors, so what we are going for here is really to find out which overall look our fans prefer.

Anybody knows how that vote on the lizardmen turned out ? I don't intend to register to their forums just to know the result. (Last news I got, they were redoing the pole with black and white pics.)

Anybody knows how that vote on the lizardmen turned out ? I don't intend to register to their forums just to know the result. (Last news I got, they were redoing the pole with black and white pics.)

Yes it ended up as a near tie, so they're still running a tie breaker. (Hence the b&w pics.)

Back
Top Bottom