Enderal: Shards Of Order - Gameplay Footage

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The SureAI team has released a new video update for Enderal: Shards Of Order with more footage this time showing us the the mods Heartland & Farmers Coast.

Have a look at our Heartland & Farmers Coast landscapes for our Skyrim Total Conversion Enderal!
Thank you Farflame for sending the link.

More information.

The more I see of this game the more I think I want it over TW3 and I can't believe my fingers just let me type that.

The more I see of this game the more I think I want it over TW3 and I can't believe my fingers just let me type that.

I want it far more than The Witcher 3, and I'm sure that's blasphemy around here, but I thought Nehrim was amazing and SureAI makes the type of games that I like most. So fear not, you are not alone! :) :thumbsup:

Can't wait for this! Iirc, it's scheduled for a 2015 release!?

From their form:

"SureAi stated on a couple of occasions that they are aiming for a release in the first half of 2015. According to them, they have pretty professional workflows with a specific "road map" with set milestones for the development, and if everything works out as anticipated, Enderal will see the light of day in the first or second quarter of 2015. They won't give out a fixed release date though, to not raise any expectations they might not be able to fulfill. As it is always possible to run into some unexpected problems, or that some of their members can't contribute as much as planned for some private life reasons. In the end they are still a modding team which relies on purely voluntary work."

I want it far more than The Witcher 3, and I'm sure that's blasphemy around here, but I thought Nehrim was amazing and SureAI makes the type of games that I like most. So fear not, you are not alone! :) :thumbsup:

You should try and get an interview with someone off their team for the our site here.

I interviewed them awhile back, you can find it here > http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22069

Maybe a new one discussing the design aspects of the new game would be a good idea. :)

Sorry I missed that, figuring even if I don't sign in everyday I try to read most post here daily with my morning coffee.

Great interview though, since the time of it Bethesda did contact them and I did post that interview some where on here.( it is on the Bethesda blog page as well)

Last edited:
Thanks! I am happy for them. Nehrim is amazing! :)

Oh, and I may cover some of their oldest mod project, Arktwend, which was a Morrowind overhaul mod that seemed to fly under the radar. We'll see. :)

Back
Top Bottom