Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - New Game Details

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Game Informer released another update from their month long coverage of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided with more information on the main players from the sequel.
Adam Jensen is more driven than ever. Two years after the catastrophic events that marked the end of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, he’s determined to expose the group and people behind the so-called Aug Incident. While the Illuminati may have pulled those strings and are the focus of Jensen’s investigation in the upcoming Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, they’re not the only organization that he becomes involved with. Today, we’re taking a look at some of the other factions Jensen – and players – will meet.
They also released a second video update about creating the futuristic world.
In this video we sat down with executive game director Jean-François Dugas, executive narrative director Mary DeMarle, executive art director Jonathan Jacques-Belletête, and executive audio director Steve Szczepkowski as they brought us through their journey of creating the dark and mysterious future that embodies Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Dualshockers also has a few Twitter posts from the new game Director who wants combat to be as good as stealth, and promises he won’t repeat the boss battles.

More information.

Missing Link had a boss fight? Hmm, gosh I can't even remember it and I played it like 3-4 weeks ago…5 minutes later…No wait, he's probably talking about that dude with the golden pistol who I punched in the face in that sweet none-lethal takedown..and then shoot dead while he was unconscious because he really deserved it.

The video creating a future world has a concept art that look nastier than DX:HR heavies: the soldier exoskeleton. Hopefully, punching them in the face do not take them down...

Thanks for the news Couch.

Back
Top Bottom