Outward - A New Open World RPG Game

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Outward is a new game on kickstarter this month from a developer called Nine Dots Canada who is asking for $120,000 to help fund development of their RPG game.

Here is the game description as I can't find a YouTube video.

Outward is an open world RPG with a focus on simulating the life of an adventurer not a legendary hero. Outward started with a simple question:

"What would it really be like to live the life of an adventurer?"

From simulating the day-to-day lifestyle of living alone in a vast world filled with creatures of fantasy to retiring and passing on your knowledge and skills to your next of kin, Outward is about creating a complete adventuring experience. It's not just combat, it's not just survival, it's both and more.
More information.

This game gives me a Morrowind vibe. Guess I like it alot.

An open world RPG with co-op and survival elements. To be released on PC and consoles.
Sorry, I'm keeping my cash for singleplayers.

No point in arguing with the close minded...

I backed this as well...they actually have put out two games so far....though this is their first RPG. Note, they even mention in the description it is fully playable solo.

Hi guys, just signed up to the forum for this thread! I'm leading the project at Nine Dots and I "kinda" like RPGs, so I guess I could be relevant in the conversation? XD

Glad to see that many of you like the game's concept!

BTW Joxer, the game is also fully playable in solo, so I don't think you should dismiss it so quickly :) Unless you oppose the idea that coop even be a possibility?

BTW Joxer, the game is also fully playable in solo, so I don't think you should dismiss it so quickly :) Unless you oppose the idea that coop even be a possibility?

Don't mind joxer, he's quick to dismiss a lot of things.

Oh, and don't put any bears in your game. joxer doesn't like those either. ;)

On a serious note: What you guys have shown so far looks really good.

Welcome to our forum Gheeyom. I sent you the questions for the interview.:handshake:

Back
Top Bottom