OutWard - Greenlight Progress & Press Coverage

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Nine Dots Canada latest update for OutWard has a progress update about Steam Greenlight, and shares a bunch of links to various sites that covered the game.

Hello all! Quick update to show what's going on these past few days. Greenlight is going very well. We have an outstanding number of "yes" votes and we're already well on our way to reach Top100.
More information.

I like how crowd-funding brings us new ideas in all kinds of genres. Sure there is a turd every now and then, but all in all I think it's very beneficial.

I'm not sure they will pull this game off, but I'm keeping an eye on it.

Well I have an interview I will publish on Monday.:)

I hope it helps the developer get some more funding.

Unless a game is made by well known developers or has on its own generated lots of money, press coverage is going to be sparse.
The developers I interview say the same thing forgottenlor that unless your a famous developer most sites wont even bother covering your kickstarter game anymore.:disappointed:

Yeah its kind of sad, which is why I like RPG Watch. You, Fluent, Aubrielle, Myrthos, and the rest of the news team let me know about lots of games I might otherwise miss. Unfortunately the numbers who come here don't seem enough on their own to help out such mid range kickstarters enough.

Back
Top Bottom