Witcher 3 - Leaked in Middle East

Aubrielle

Noveliste
As we count down the days until The Witcher 3 is available for download, some jerks in United Arab Emirates got their hands on it and are leaking spoiler footage.

1371178394-each-village-in-skellige-varies-in-population-and-architecture-offering-a-new-experience.jpg

More information.

More information.

I don`t even read developer`s diaries and other stuff officially released so it will not spoil my virgin run. I love to explore and discover :) I do what I can, get where I can, try to find alternative solutions to quests and stuff like that. Games like Witcher are must buy for me - no matter what is written.

It ate my post :) Well to be quick and say it again, I love exploring. Any spoilers, even dev`s diaries. may ruin my experience. Only after I had finished game fully (in my opinion) I look for achievements I missed, read some walkthroughs to look for what I missed, try to find some hidden stuff, etc. I never could understand people giong through the game for the first time with walkthrough or some book guide.

SORRY for double post but was sure first vanished

Somebody is just making sure it's a "well oiled" machine...

I mean it in a nicest possible way Radorin but there is an edit and delete option!
Somebody is just making sure it's a "well oiled" machine…

If you are suggesting that it's CDPR's trick I think you're being a bit paranoid.

Eh only gameplay footage ? I'm pretty good at avoiding that and no I won't click the links :p

Ok I clicked a link :p I guess it's an eastern censored version, the Witcher ain't the Witcher without some boobs.

I don`t even read developer`s diaries and other stuff officially released so it will not spoil my virgin run. I love to explore and discover :) I do what I can, get where I can, try to find alternative solutions to quests and stuff like that. Games like Witcher are must buy for me - no matter what is written.

Exactly !
I will not read one word about this game. It will be a total blank for me, just the way i like it.

Back
Top Bottom