Enderal: Shards Of Order - Status Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
TheRealJojo at moddb.com:

Good day!

The first days of summer have finally arrived and the temperature’s rising. But don’t worry, despite the temptation to go outside, Enderal is advancing well.

Regarding the recent events, namely the furor around the announcement of the “Paid Mod”-feature, we would like to take this opportunity to express our thanks to all those who, since the early stages of development, supported is by donating. Even though Enderal is realized on an entirely non-commercial basis, there are still costs we have to cover, such as server maintenance. Whenever there’s a plus, we invest it in ways that benefit Enderal – for example, by means of new tools and software.
Take a look at some new Leather armor, a Kilean Saber and a new episode of the Butcher of Ark, too.

More information.

Enderal is a total conversion in development for Skyrim and the sequel to Nehrim: At Fate's Edge by SureAI. The story of Enderal is NOT set in the Elder Scrolls world of Tamriel, but takes place in its own universe, creating a new, interesting world completely unrelated to Skyrim with a complex, dark storyline and thousands of secrets to discover.
SureAI is a great mod-team.

Nehrim was a way better game than Oblivion and the best mod for any game I have played. Excellent outstanding work!

While I thought the story and plot of Nehrim were "meh" at best, the level design and overall world building were wonderful. I'll be happy to travel again in SureAI's work and hope that they learned from the weaker parts of their first endeavor.

Back
Top Bottom