Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - The E3 Debate

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Best video of week
smiley-cool.gif

It's almost E3! What do we have in store for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? Play as Adam Jensen's actor in this interactive video to find out!

Trailer:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided directly follows the aftermath of the Aug Incident, a day when mechanically augmented citizens all over the world were stripped of control over their minds and bodies, resulting in the deaths of millions of innocents. The year is now 2029, and the golden era of augmentations is over. Mechanically augmented humans have been deemed outcasts and segregated from the rest of society. Crime and acts of terror serve as a thin veil to cover up an overarching conspiracy aimed at controlling the future of mankind…

More information.

Choices & Consequences ... Check it out! :lol:

This is kinda cool, although I have no idea what they have in mind for E3 outside of maybe showing new augmentations?

By the way, the little triangle to scan brings you to bonus content.
Pity
Success, another one and 3.
(Success and Pity might be inverted, I took the link on reddit)

Also, they had a DXTV episode 0 in May - first showed up in the twitch stream of the reveal, well there is also bloppers for it (funnier if you understand French Canadien).

Oh and this week there was an article in EDGE magazine about the game. Looks like none-lethal none-stealth playthrough are going to be possible.

Last edited:
Ugh so they got that voice actor again? OK. My interest in Mankind Divided has just dropped to below zero.
I can't stand that guy that sounds like he's overdosed on meth, Jackie D and roids at least twice a day for a decade straight.
The guy voicing Adam Jensen is the no. 1 reason I could never get into DXHR since I was never able to sympathize or connect with that kind of dumb brute sounding main character.

Oh well. Scratch one more off the potential future backlog list so it's all good :) .

Nah. The only other language I could switch to would be German and that would be even worse given the usual abysmal localization *shudder* :) .

I can't stand that guy that sounds like he's overdosed on meth
You obviously don't know how an overdosed person sounds, let's hope we'll meet in RL so you learn.
No, no, I'm the one who'll get into it, you'll just listen. :D

Can I play this game now pleeaase?

No. The clash of sci-fi RPG titans is set for next year.

Back
Top Bottom