Legends of Eisenwald - Release Trailer

Aguirre.jpg5_.jpg

I thought the trailer looked good - missed this on KS, but seems intriguing and I like the game type.

Im playing it now, been waiting for the release day =] its alot of fun but ive only played it up to 2 hours previously. Its different but the RPG elements are all there and its Turned base tactical my favorite=]

I'm debating wether playing it now or waiting a couple of days for the obligatory first patch.

I'm debating wether playing it now or waiting a couple of days for the obligatory first patch.

Dont wait, its released and its totally different tactical RPG fromw hats out there already. Im 3 hours in and on the 2nd map and its amazing, the combat is fast and fun, but the real stragety is the overhead map where you must prepare for each other and pick your fights accordingly. Theres alot fo quests and reading and its pretty interesting, alot to do. Real fresh rpg.

Dont wait, its released and its totally different tactical RPG fromw hats out there already. Im 3 hours in and on the 2nd map and its amazing, the combat is fast and fun, but the real stragety is the overhead map where you must prepare for each other and pick your fights accordingly. Theres alot fo quests and reading and its pretty interesting, alot to do. Real fresh rpg.

Yes, I already started playing it and I'm going to do a "Let's Try" Youtube miniseries for people to check it out (in Spanish) :)

When people say RPG is it really an rpg? Or is it like HoMM and those kind of games? Are "units" one person or an army? Do I have just one party or multiple parties all over the place?

When people say RPG is it really an rpg? Or is it like HoMM and those kind of games? Are "units" one person or an army? Do I have just one party or multiple parties all over the place?

Its a real turn based rpg with elements of kingdom management, each unit is by itself and equipping many many items like 4 rings I love that good shit hehe. The units level up too.

Its a real turn based rpg with elements of kingdom management, each unit is by itself and equipping many many items like 4 rings I love that good shit hehe. The units level up too.

Thank you for the information. Is it multiple parties all over the map, or do I just have my party with my units like in a rpg where I make all my own characters?

I appreciate the information, thank you again.

Why does it only support 1536 x 864 on my 1080p Alienware 15 laptop? This is really really disappointing.

Also the framerate on the battle scenes look really slow. This is a bit puzzling on a top of the line laptop with a 980M GPU.

Why does it only support 1536 x 864 on my 1080p Alienware 15 laptop? This is really really disappointing.

Also the framerate on the battle scenes look really slow. This is a bit puzzling on a top of the line laptop with a 980M GPU.

I just finished the first chapter and have been having this problem as well. Also, the frame rate feels off while wandering the map, and the mouse is a bit floaty / imprecise. On a few occasions my characters attacked the wrong person because the cursor hopped inexplicably while clicking.

Thank you for the information. Is it multiple parties all over the map, or do I just have my party with my units like in a rpg where I make all my own characters?

I appreciate the information, thank you again.

You recruit units or mercenaries, you do not create a party besides picking which of 3 archetypes to play as. Your party consists of 6 units up to 12 max. Its just your main party and there are random wandering evil parties etc to attack or ambush your party.

Alot if the meta game is managing unit costs, and healing costs and upgrading to better gear.

Im in 2nd chapter running 1080p smooth on 7770 ati 1 gigb.
The mouse is a bit unprecise as stated by others, and a few bugs but its not game breaking, there will be patches and fixes :) no worries, im enjoying it alot so far. The main story plot is very good.

You probably have somewhere a setting "scaling interface some%". Disable it and it will be fun.

Framerate - assign your 980m to the game, maybe it runs right now for you on Intel HD.

I just finished the first chapter and have been having this problem as well. Also, the frame rate feels off while wandering the map, and the mouse is a bit floaty / imprecise. On a few occasions my characters attacked the wrong person because the cursor hopped inexplicably while clicking.

Like I said, please assing your Nvidia to run the game on a better card, not intel HD. And it should work fine.

Well it is not possible to assign either the discrete or integrated GPU to specific tasks in modern gaming laptops, the system decides this automatically.

So the lower resolution is because of higher DPI settings of the desktop environment? I must admit it's the first time I saw a game working like that.

Hmm, in modern gaming laptops is there still Nvidia panel? If yes, it can assign in 3D part which executable is run by which card.

And yes to your second question. This is the unfortunate result of us using DX9. We will upgrade at some point but that's a sizeable effort.

Back
Top Bottom