Legends of Eisenwald - New Fan Made Scenario

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The first fan-made scenario for Legends of Eisenwald is available now in the workshop of Steam free of charge. The scenario is named Raubritters of Meerdrecht.

Your liege lord and suzerein Count Adelbrecht, son of Count Abel, has granted you the title of Baron of Meerdrecht. Unfortunately, the lands of the barony are plagued by a number of raubritters (robber knights) who have managed to settle in during the reign of the previous baron. Your predecessor Baron Jan was a sickly man, and bound to his deathbed. His inability to rule has allowed these raubritters to take several castles, from which they seek to suppress the local populace, and get fat and rich off of the land. The most troublesome of these raubritters holds a small fortified island in the middle of the Meer lake, which gives Meerdrecht its name.
More information.

Im maybe 10 hours to completing the main campaign, cant wait to get started on modders campigns. I hope i have time to make a mod scenario myself. This game is pretty damn cool and campign editor is great addition.

This game is well worth the money because with workshop campigns you can expect 100s of hours of replay value.

That one scenario is surprisingly well done. I played it already and it was good fun.

Our first game, Discord Times, has now over probably over 30-50 user made scenarios, all in Russian though. 10 or so are really nice, other require a bit more work and polishing. Still, all of those scenarios appeared in the time since the Kickstarter when Discrod Times wasn't really selling much. I have good hopes for more content here too.

I am certain Legends has a better engine for modding, better graphics, i think it will have alot of user created scenarios. I look forward to it. Out of all the games on my steam game list ive been playing all year, Legends is only one i havent stopped in middle and will finish this week =]
im only less half way through
pillars of Eternity
wasteland 2
dragon age origins
icewind dale ee
xcom enemy within
xenonauts.

Out of all of them Pillars of E is most disappointing, i feel like theres nothing for me to do in each encounter, its so random i have no control, if i die, i reload a save and let the fight play out again and randomly win battle encounters with enemies.
the whole 2 tier health and stamina wounding bars overlapping is more of an annoyance than balance new gameplay mechaniacs.

I have PoE and WL2 on my list to play. Heard mixed things about both of these games but will try eventually. If oh if PoE had turn-based combat... I am not a big fan of RtwP. That's kind of sad that these days I had to make a game myself to play something I want :)

I have PoE and WL2 on my list to play. Heard mixed things about both of these games but will try eventually. If oh if PoE had turn-based combat… I am not a big fan of RtwP. That's kind of sad that these days I had to make a game myself to play something I want :)

Rtwp can be fine, if the fighting doesnt play out too fast. On PoE on hard settings, i feel like most of my classes get 1 or 2 hit big woundings by regular 2hand swinging mobs in each encounter. Theres not much stragety i can do besides reload and hope the pixels onscreen will roll a better hit dice and i get the win. The combat balance is quite a bit off.

I suggest you play PoE on normal settings and ICewind dale ee on hard settings for most enjoyment.
On hard in PoE the 2 camp supplies limit made for more frustration than fun for me

Playing icewind dale ee i dont have that problem on hard settings, the combat is a good pace and alot fo the spells are useful in big combat encounters where the right heal spell or web spell or haste or slow spells will make the difference.

Last edited:
Rtwp can be fine, if the fighting doesnt play out too fast. On PoE on hard settings, i feel like most of my classes get 1 or 2 hit big woundings by regular 2hand swinging mobs in each encounter. Theres not much stragety i can do besides reload and hope the pixels onscreen will roll a better hit dice and i get the win. The combat balance is quite a bit off.

I suggest you play PoE on normal settings and ICewind dale ee on hard settings for most enjoyment.
On hard in PoE the 2 camp supplies limit made for more frustration than fun for me

Playing icewind dale ee i dont have that problem on hard settings, the combat is a good pace and alot fo the spells are useful in big combat encounters where the right heal spell or web spell or haste or slow spells will make the difference.
I actually recommend PoE on hard. 2 camp supplies limit and I didn't even use them that much. Most of the times I just left camping supplies unused as I still had 2. Of course if you don't like the combat then play on easy and just follow the story I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom