Van Helsing II - In latest Humble Jumble Bundle

I

Icefire

Those who have been wanting to give Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II a try, now is your chance. It is in the latest Humble Jumbo Bundle if you pledge more than $4.12 (as of this writing). In the bundle is Outland SE, Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, & Mercenary Kings to pay what you want. If you pledge at the $4.12 level, you will also receive Endless Space:Emperor Edition, & The Stanley Parable, with more games "coming soon". There is also an $18 pledge level which nets you early access to Space Engineers.

More information.

Yeah just picked this one up. Been mildly interested in Stanley Parable, Endless Space and Fallen Enchantress for a while. Nice to get at such a low price. Van Helsing 2 is a bonus, I misread it and thought it was just the first one which I alraedy have. Fingers crossed the additional titles include Endless Legend, that'd make it an awesome bundle, although I expect it'll be a bit of a stretch for that one.

-kaos

Nice bundle indeed. I grabbed it just to try Endless Space which seems to be held in high regard.

I already have Fallen Enchantress: LH, so someone else can have my key if they want it.

*Edit* FE: LH key is gone. :)

Last edited:
Got it as well. Didn't have any of the games so seems like bargain.

There is rumor going around starpoint gemini 2 will be an mystery game ;)

There is rumor going around starpoint gemini 2 will be an mystery game ;)

That would be great! I enjoyed the first Starpoint Gemini until the flaws grew too strong. It's a very nice idea and a game I could enjoy, if they learned from their mistakes in the second one.

Back
Top Bottom