Project: Gorgon - The First Let's Play Online

D

Deleted User

Hello everybody!
smiley-sealed.gif

In today's exciting video, I start the first official Let's Play of Project: Gorgon currently online! I create my character and venture forth into the tutorial cave, where lots of fun and adventure are there to be had.

In this Let's Play I will be exploring the game mechanics, systems, lore and explore the wide continent of Alharth. I plan on updating this Let's Play often, so stick around and stay tuned for more, and follow along every step of the way.
smiley-wink.gif

Hey everyone! In this exciting first episode of A Fluent Let's Play of Project: Gorgon, we take a look at the wonderfully creative, unique and inventive MMORPG, Project: Gorgon!

Keep in mind, this is an alpha version of the game, so there are still some rough spots. The Kickstarter is going on as of typing this and there are over 20 days left, so if you like what you see, please go and support the developers of this fine RPG gem!

You can find their project on Kickstarter by going to this link - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/projectgorgon/project-gorgon-pc-mmo
Enjoy!
smiley-smile.gif

More information.

Last edited:
I'm quite excited by this game. Being a huge fan of Asheron's Call, this is a game that captures some of the feel of that MMO and adds new layers of fantasy fun on top of it.

I think this game has a lot of promise. Download the early alpha version now and play a bit to see for yourself! =)

P.S. Find me in game! My name is Cyrelius and I am an Archer who uses psychic abilities to devastate my foes. =)

I never played EQ2 back in the day, so it's just a coincidence. =)

Ack, forgot to include the video in the post. Original post is updated now! =)

Any MMO fans on the site? o_O This isn't your typical MMO, it's a bit old-school and very creative.

Don't sleep on this one, it's a fun, complex and challenging game. =)

Hey everyone! :)

I've also been updating this Let's Play recently. Still tons of content to do and quite staggering that it's only an early Alpha version! This game is going to be *insane* when it is done!

Here are some recent episodes you can check out:

Hey folks! In this exciting episode of A Fluent Let's Play of Project: Gorgon, we revisit this wonderful MMORPG (heavy emphasis on RPG) after taking a few weeks off! So, what will we find? We attempt to continue the main story quests, encounter some difficult enemies and complete some quests in this episode. The graphics are improved, some things are tweaked and the fun is at a high level, so sit back, relax and enjoy the show! :)

Hey everyone! In this episode of A Fluent Let's Play of Project: Gorgon, we discover some friendly talking mantises and learn some of the incredible lore of the Psychic Mantis! We start a new quest line for the mantises and unlock even more content that was completely optional and left to be discovered on our own! Awesome. :)

Hey folks! In this exciting episode of our Fluent Let's Play of Project: Gorgon, we take up the Cooking profession in order to try and progress the quest line with a talking mantis! Sound interesting? It is! Watch and see how cooking and fishing work in this wild adventure called Project: Gorgon! :)

Enjoy! :)

Back
Top Bottom