Skyshine's BEDLAM - Preview @ AngryJoe

This game looks very cool. Standout features are the art , role-play choices and random world map. It shows the potential of the Banner Saga engine.

Added it to my buy-list.

I'll have to redo the watch/read once more (concentration problems) to be sure, but it looks to me as a phonegame.
They have one or more comics style artists there, great one(s) to be precise, the style is superb.
It's already wasted potential on a roguelike design. But if it turns out what I suspect, that it's a phonegame actually, it is IMO a major disappointment.

I'll have to redo the watch/read once more (concentration problems) to be sure, but it looks to me as a phonegame.
They have one or more comics style artists there, great one(s) to be precise, the style is superb.
It's already wasted potential on a roguelike design. But if it turns out what I suspect, that it's a phonegame actually, it is IMO a major disappointment.

I though the Baner Saga was pretty good ALTHOUGH it's playable on a tablet, and this one looks even better. I have loads of great games on the PC and a huge backlog already, I've got almost no good games to play while on the road.

Back
Top Bottom