Fallen: A2P Protocol - Released

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The post-apocalyptic turn-based game Fallen:A2P Protocol has left Early Access and is released now and can be bought with a 10% discount for a week.

Here is the launch trialer.

We wanted to share with all of you, that after working hard for several months with your feedback in Early Access, we are now officially releasing Fallen: A2P Protocol Full Release Version 1.0.0.

Also we just released the Deluxe Edition that includes a Digital Art Book where you can explore lots of concept art and some interesting facts on the development process and the Original Soundtrack.

We thank you all for your continuous support and feedback. Without you, this game would not have been possible, so thank you one more time to help us release this game and we hope we can keep making it grow together.

All in all, we started this project 2 years ago and it has been a wonderful ride.

We plan to keep working on the game for several weeks and hopefully with your support and feedback many more.

Thank you one more time and we hope you enjoy playing Fallen: A2P Protocol as much as we did developing it together.
More information.

That was extremely…sudden. Wasn't it?
I mean they didn't even release a release date before they released the game. :p

Got it due to kickstarter, but I am still busy with my Dead State playthrough.

Wondering what the experience of some Release-Players are.
Is the game already "finished" or does it need some time to mature like Dead State? (which never reached maturity though).

Why was it released for PC anyway?
We could play the phoneversion with Bluestacks.

Oh yea... I refused to back it being a phonegame.

Why was it released for PC anyway?
We could play the phoneversion with Bluestacks.

Oh yea… I refused to back it being a phonegame.

Uh, you certain you got the right game? I don't remember anything about this being a phone game on the Kickstarter, and I don't remember seeing it anywhere else either.

Ok, I do see that the KS does mention tablets but I've not seen anything about a tablet version being released, nor can I find it on the Apple App store but maybe I'm missing something.

Great GUI! Lets hope they will have enough income to release an enhanced version. Effects and animations still need more love.

Uh, you certain you got the right game? I don't remember anything about this being a phone game on the Kickstarter, and I don't remember seeing it anywhere else either.

You will find, my young padawan, that Joxer's qualifications for what constitutes a phonegame, among others, can be quite...different :D

I played the EA for a little bit, it was decent but lacked polish and transparancy in the mechanics department. I'll give it another go when I have the time though (not until after SR:HK, that's for sure...)

getting poor reviews on Steam. Seems to be another one rushed out the gate although they say there's a decent game underneath the lack of polish

getting poor reviews on Steam. Seems to be another one rushed out the gate although they say there's a decent game underneath the lack of polish

Not their fault probably, just run out of money. They were forced to release or cease developing, it looks like, from the undercooked elements shown in the video.

Yeah, it looks like they ran out of money to keep working on it and hope to get at least a few new sales out of calling it "released". The detailed responses by those who hate it are enough to keep me away; at least until a few folks from here try it out :)

They didn't ran out of money and there is nothing to polish probably. KS project contains eyehurting word: TABLETS.

Expecting miracles from such projects is... Not rational. IMO.

Yeah, it looks like they ran out of money to keep working on it and hope to get at least a few new sales out of calling it "released". The detailed responses by those who hate it are enough to keep me away; at least until a few folks from here try it out :)
I will be "trying it" out today.

For those that don't like that way of trying it out, you can always buy it on Stream, try it and refund it but it is more bothersome than my method :D

Ok, I tried the 1.0 version. It runs like crap, even on lowest settings (and on highest looks worse than many games including WL2 or Xcom from 2012) and there is a terrible mouse lag. I uninstalled it after 10 minutes lol.

This game is a prime example why pirated games should exist so we can uninstall the shit without wasting money or time asking for Steam refunds.

Wow how did i missed this game!! Thanks man something to do today.

Back
Top Bottom