Satellite Reign - Launched With a Discount

Satellite Reign is a lot of fun, and the way its open world works, you can sink hours on end into it, and if you enjoy the gameplay, it won't feel forced.

Check out my LP on my channel if you want release footage (there's not a lot of it out there).

If I had a complaint about the game is that it looks a bit samey, but maybe it's because I've been playing only in Downtown... The gameplay is pretty fun and exciting though. I do enjoy the planning, the stealth and the action, so I highly recommend the game.

(it's not an RPG though, it's just a real time strategy game)

Its a party based RPG to me.

Every door to an enemy installation is a dungeon and when I find a new prototype and have to escape with it and the alarm goes off its game on! :D

There's plenty of RPG stuff like capturing people off the street and stealing their DNA to make your clones better along with your guns, gear, augments and skill point every level up.

It's like a tactical dungeon crawler sandbox.

Actually sounds pretty good hey. :)

There's plenty of RPG stuff like capturing people off the street and stealing their DNA to make your clones better

The feature looks like an aborted feature or a substitution feature.
Originally, it might have been thought to reset levels of alertness, using a new clone to get cleared.

Back
Top Bottom