Bounty Train - On Steam Early Access

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
I received an email from Daedalic about a game named Bounty Train, which is available on Steam Early Access and is claimed to have RPG elements. They have this to say about it:

Bounty Train is a historic train simulation game, which was released in the Early Access program of Steam on 25th August. It is a complex, tactically challenging game and confronts the player with historical events, from the onset of the Civil War to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln -- and depending on player choices and performance, the course of history may be changed.
On Steam it says:

“Bounty Train is a complex game. Your character will be an engine driver, a train engineer, a fighter, a trader, and an investigator, probably all at once. This complexity requires a wide variety of game mechanics from different game genres, such as train simulators, real-time strategy games, business simulations and RPGs. It is difficult to create such a complex game from scratch, so we decided to do it step by step. In cooperation with our passionate players we hope to make Bounty Train an enjoyable experience.”
Here is a video from E3.

More information.

I don't know what kind of RPG elements the game has, but I've been handed a key, so if there is anyone who wants to preview this game for RPGWatch, let me know.

I would love one. The concept of this game really appeals to me.

Interesting concept but I will definitely wait for the game to actually show up first.
Def. on my watch list, though just too many games already backlogged for me. It's basically FTL, but with trains.
And trading. And a map you already know.

Back
Top Bottom