Demonicon - Inside Bundle Stars "All-Stars 3 Bundle"

I

Icefire

For thsoe of you who haven't yet tried "The Dark Eye: Demonicon", here's a great chance. Bundle Stars All-Stars 3 bundle. The bundle also features STALKER - Call Of Pripyat, Worms Revolution, Tales From Space:Mutant Blobs Attack, 140, One Finger Death Punch, Eidolon, & Decay: the Mare. All for the low,low price of $1.99, for the next 36 hours as of this writing.

More information.

Last edited:
Corrected.

Good price for Stalker 3 and Demonicon.

I played Demonicon. It's not great but not bad for a budget RPG either. For 2 bucks though you can't go wrong.

I grabbed that bundle for one of the other games. If anyone wants a key for Demonicon or STALKER: Call of Pripyat, message me. I already own both of those games on Steam.

Same/similar here as JDR13. If anyone wants a Steam key for Wizardry 8 and/or S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat, then click below…

- Wizardry 8: 6Q2XT-RWDJE-CXRF2

- Call of Pripyat: 48EWE-LVWNF-YVX0T

Obviously, if the key does not work, then someone was faster than you :biggrin: .

wow man. thats a great offer.
Demonicon is one of the best RPGs i've played in the last 5 years. few I've finished.
and its ending song is awesome. it alone is worth 15$

My Demonicon key is gone, but I still have the other keys from that bundle if anyone wants them. I also have keys for Star Wars: Dark Forces and Sleeping Dogs.

Back
Top Bottom