Wasteland 2 - Director's Cut Trailer - Welcome to the Wasteland @ HardcoreGamer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A new trailer for Wasteland 2 - Director's Cut is out:

See the Cordial New Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut Trailer

Like the original Fallout games, the Wasteland series is a post-apocalyptic, isometric RPG romp through an immersive and developing wasteland. Wasteland 2 follows this trend and offers modern gamers a chance to experience what originally put games like Fallout on the map.

With the new Director’s Cut, indie developer inXile has overhauled the visuals and expanded the voice-work. The game now sports some new features and some gameplay tweaks just in time for its upcoming release on consoles. Hopefully, this does it a good service in quality, we only thought the original version was alright.

Take a gander at the Welcome to the Wasteland trailer for the game below. Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut lands on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 October 13 in the Americas, and October 16 worldwide.
For more on Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut, check out our preview of it right here.
More information.

same ugly trailer as original.
and ugly colorful graphics. sigh. but i guess ill have to play it this year although from first sight it looks like trash lack of polish level design

and ugly colorful graphics. sigh. but i guess ill have to play it this year although from first sight it looks like trash lack of polish level design
So negative.

I am looking forward to play it finally. I waited more than 1 year for all the patching and enhancing to be done.

This game needs serious MODDER overhaul, like XCOM Enemy Unknown evolved thanks to the help of Long War developers.

I finished the game a few months ago and thought it was fantastic. looking forward to another play thru with the quirks and perks. The battles were great and I liked the story.

I had just started playing it when they announced the Directors Cut so I stopped playing. Looking forward to it.

Huh? You have the audacity to steal my rule here?
Get your dirty hands off my narrative.

Whoa whoa whoa, slow this thread down! Am I not the only person on earth who thinks WL2 *isn't* the Second Coming of brilliant C&C RPGs? That it was a half-baked, sloppy cakewalk of a game? With a shoddy interface and a very colorful, but also very amateurish delivery?

The amount of slobbering people did over this barely average RPG is embarrassing, especially since we're now in an RPG renaissance where there are real quality games to play.

Whoa whoa whoa, slow this thread down! Am I not the only person on earth who thinks WL2 *isn't* the Second Coming of brilliant C&C RPGs? That it was a half-baked, sloppy cakewalk of a game? With a shoddy interface and a very colorful, but also very amateurish delivery?

The amount of slobbering people did over this barely average RPG is embarrassing, especially since we're now in an RPG renaissance where there are real quality games to play.

I loved it way more then Divine Divinity or whatever it was called. You must like games with bad humor and nice funny little worlds. If you think it was just average then no great games were released in the last year. You must be a game developer and have just released a bunch of perfect games.

Finished it at launch and it was awesome even with the bugs :D; cant wait to replay it now

We are not talking about WL2 but should be talking about WL2DC.

Looking good and looking forward to it. Also stopped when entering California, but don't want to start over. I hope I can import my savegame.

I both liked D:OS and wasteland 2, so I guess I disagree with all of you :) I slightly prefer Wasteland 2. However, if D:OS 2 refines the combat (more challenging on later levels) and add some decent story then that will be the clear winner for me.

ps: bad humor ? What bad humor. It is awesome.

Looking good and looking forward to it. Also stopped when entering California, but don't want to start over. I hope I can import my savegame.

I both liked D:OS and wasteland 2, so I guess I disagree with all of you :) I slightly prefer Wasteland 2. However, if D:OS 2 refines the combat (more challenging on later levels) and add some decent story then that will be the clear winner for me.

ps: ba0d humor ? What bad humor. It is awesome.
They said you will not be able to use old savegames.

What I think about WL2 is that if you took away the pedigree, the raging (and completely justified) nostalgia for WL1 and Fallout, and took Fargo's name off it, there really would be nothing remarkable about the game. It's just an opinion, but I feel compelled to share it.

real quality games like Pillars of Eternity? *edgy*

It was a decent enough game with some good features. But I was getting a little tired of it by the time I reached California. Hopefully this release will make it more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom