Zombasite - First Trailer released

I'm getting a Din's Curse vibe from this one. I'd like to know more about what it adds to the Din's Curse formula. I like Din's Curse a lot so eagerly anticipating this.

I'm especially interested in the diplomacy options, so rarely seen in indie RPG's.

I'm getting a Din's Curse vibe from this one. I'd like to know more about what it adds to the Din's Curse formula.

Hmm, compared to Din's Curse it has outdoor areas, clans, Zombie mechanics, many new zombie monsters, new skill mechanics like traits (skills that greatly change things unlocked at higher level of attributes) & support skills (skills that modify other skills), some persistent stuff like Drox had, better unique monsters (more tactics, taunting, etc), and much more.

There are a lot of similarities to Din's Curse though, so if you liked DC, I'm pretty sure you will like Zombasite.

I'm especially interested in the diplomacy options, so rarely seen in indie RPG's.

They are similar to the options in 2 of our previous games (Depths of Peril & Drox Operative). In general, you can sign agreements (non-aggression, alliances, etc), buy/sell various things (items, contacts, etc), solve quests for them, declare war, raid them, start rumors, and probably some more stuff that I'm forgetting.

Back
Top Bottom