Fallout 4 - New Trailers

I would rather drown in my own vomit than play Fallout Shelter, but I love that Wanderer trailer ;)

Too much cheerfully Hollywoodised casual swagger about the trailer for me; it's meant to be Fallout, not some clip from "Almost Famous". I don't particularly care for the choice of tune neither. Needs more genuine Fallout feeling. No comment on Fallout Shelter. :)

Last edited:
I wonder how the dog can possibly survive various gunfights. Will he get a power armor as well? :)

Ok ok, so on one screen the game... on the other you and the bucket hahaha.... now perhaps it'd be the same if I had to play skyrim for 50 hours....

The answer is simple. The radiation of the planet has caused seriously enhanced healing for everyone. What used to kill, barely injures. Everyone may look like a freak and smell like a funeral parlor, but it takes a lot to put someone down. :D

I knew there is a logical explanation why the smallest deathclaw ever (Stripe) was the hardest mob to kill in FO:NV.

That wanderer has terrible accuracy with a semi-automatic in the scene with the Grunts.

The radroach, no problem.

Catchy, the first one. Does that mean we're going to hear some tunes from the 60s? I wouldn't mind that. That 1950s fare they keep playing is a little tame.

Yes, this tune rocks the radroaches ! ;)

Absolutely! Gives me righteous irradiation shivers! Fallout 4 will be best ever!!

PS: I normally hate live-action trailers, but this one was pretty good since it was so faithful to the source material. Hype!!

The next 3weeks I am merely a hibernating bear not to emerge from his slumber until Fallout 4 awakens me.

Back
Top Bottom