After Reset - Patch #102115 released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Patch #102115 for After Reset is out and the Early Access game gets an extra programmer to speed up development:

PATCH #102115 RELEASED

Hi, guys!

As I promised previously, we’re going back to monthly updates (SCRUM with 4 weeks sprint). You may have noticed that most tasks ("issues") left all concern programming. So, I'm hiring a couple extra programmers to speed up the development. I found them about 3 weeks ago, our lead programmer interviewed them, and each was given an assignment so we could test their skills.

Well, one of them impressed us and has now joined our team. His task was one of the major GUI tasks involving Tag Panel programming (something you will see under any highlighted objects/creature/items). You can see his work in the new patch.

PATCH NOTES #102115

FIXES:

Gameplay:
• Preset skills and feats added to default male and female characters.

Graphics:
• Full screen resolution bug for Mac fixed.

Mechanics:
• Ability to put non-usable items in the hands slots blocked.
• Camera distance now saves and keeps when loading new areas.

FEATURES & CHANGES:

Gameplay:
• Tags added for all highlighted items/objects/creatures/containers on Special Facility level.
• Tags added for all highlighted items/objects/creatures/containers on Science Facility level.

Graphics:
• 3D pile model for loot created.
• Scrap item for broken parts (if your character wears out armor or weapon) added.

Mechanics:
• Tag system for highlighted items/objects/creatures/containers embedded.

IMPORTANT NOTES

1. Guys, I know that using default male/female characters to unlock containers, hack devices, and use the First Aid skill was a real pain in the previous update. Now, we’ve preset skills for those default characters. Therefore, you have decent chances for using First Aid, Science, and Lockpick skills.

2. If you’re a regular tester I’d appreciate it if you checked out our Tag Panels for properly highlighted objects/creatures/containers/items over the next few weeks.

[...]
More information.

Back
Top Bottom