Fallout 4 - Leaks, Perks, Video and Art

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Eye spotted a whole range of news about Fallout 4. Spoilers ahead!!

To start with there are some leaked screens (also reported by Joxer on our forums) on Kotaku, imgur and VG247 (to name a few).

The leak also revealed the perks.

Links to four leaked videos.

On non-leaked news there is this article, showing a preview of the art book.

And IGN has a video that summarizes Fallout in 5 minutes.

More information.

So... will there be preloading? :roll:

You're supposed to open a new thread to be "in trend". :p

The game looks amazing. I loved how there are those details like the rusting pipes etc and it looks so much improved over past games.

The game looks good but the system requirements are also very speed. I am curious how my R9 280 will deal with it.

I still don't understand why 200 years later, no one bothered to sweep, tidy up, paint, or clear out all the bullets fro m the various desk drawers strewn about their living quarters.

Don't see anything new or noteworthy in those screens, or am I missing something?
You're right. There is no "click to go into MMO" option"! :p

I still don't understand why 200 years later, no one bothered to sweep, tidy up, paint, or clear out all the bullets fro m the various desk drawers strewn about their living quarters.
You suggestin' *you* would bother? :p

Yes, this bothers me too. Enough technology survived for people to know that germs are bad, so why would anyone live in trash? Why is there "any" garbage in a lived in area? I can understand the occasional slob, but every single being?

The bullets and such doesn't bother me. This is a very violent society. Also, gamers need a reason to explore the world. I did notice that there seems to be less trash this time although an inordinate amount of tires….

Germs are not bad at all.
No germs = weak immunity system.

The question shouldn't be why would anyone live in trash. The question should be - why wouldn't!

Reason to explore the world… Seriously? The core nature of a human being is exploring. What reason are we talking about, it's the process that matters! And great if we, during it, find something shiny, well of course we will - that's a game not RL.

Note that I refused to watch or read Trainspotting.

Yes, this bothers me too. Enough technology survived for people to know that germs are bad, so why would anyone live in trash? Why is there "any" garbage in a lived in area? I can understand the occasional slob, but every single being?

The bullets and such doesn't bother me. This is a very violent society. Also, gamers need a reason to explore the world. I did notice that there seems to be less trash this time although an inordinate amount of tires….

You're analyzing environmental design in a Bethesda game?
What is wrong with this picture?

White_House.jpg

Seriously, everyone knows their design is based more on "cool" than sense.

I think, in answer to your question... Who do you think would have survived an apocalypse? Considerate, tidy people? Nope. Your animals survived. Those who were willing to roll in their own excrement.

And then they had kids, and their kids had kids. Now you have filth as a way of life. *shrugs* I'd guess they're tough bastards, tho.

I think, in answer to your question… Who do you think would have survived an apocalypse? Considerate, tidy people? Nope. Your animals survived. Those who were willing to roll in their own excrement.

And then they had kids, and their kids had kids. Now you have filth as a way of life. *shrugs* I'd guess they're tough bastards, tho.

I was thinking those who were inside the vaults and came out. In all of the lore, science has survived. You have the Brotherhood, the Enclave, the Outcasts, the Institute, etc. Anything within their power base should reflect scientific and medical knowledge. Just look at all the Mr. Handy's. Those are cleaning robots; among other duties! Same with NCR, though the Legion would fit the animalistic, tribal filth that survived the holocaust.

Ok, so you are questioning why a Bethesda game is full of trash? Isn't the answer to that question obvious ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom