Van Helsing: Final Cut - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut has been released on Steam.
Embark on an adventure in a gothic-noir world, where mad science threatens the peace between monsters and mortals. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is definitive edition of the trilogy with six playable classes and a new endgame mode with a huge variety of open missions!
More information.

I thank myself also! ...I mean HiddenX! I'm glad this has finally come out after many months of delay. Sadly this is a terrible time for its release, given that Fallout 4, Anno 2205, and even Black Ops 3 will cut in to sales.

I'm a sucker for Diablo clones and Van Helsing is a really fun, scrappy knock-off. It isn't the most polished but it is sort of like the Risen or Gothic series - very unique and worth playing despite the issues. IMO.

FYI, I did indeed get my copy for free from Neocore's website since I did own all three prior Van Helsing games. So props to them for having a working system day 1 to redeem a free copy for owners of all prior games. (Contrast this with Darksiders 2 which infuriatingly doesn't let many of us get a free upgrade despite qualifying.)

Back
Top Bottom