HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Eye spotted even more articles on Fallout 4:

Polygon: The Fallout timeline

History ... never changes

One of the things that makes the Fallout games so special is the way they encourage players to carve their own path through the story. They’re incredibly dense, so filled with obscure quest lines that it's unlikely players will ever personally experience them all. Yet Fallout has a history, and that history … never changes. [...]
Gamespot: How Fallout4 stacks up on PC/PS4/Xbox One

Major Nelson: Fallout 4 launch interview with Pete Hines

Fallout 4 is set for its worldwide release on 10 November and is already receiving some great review scores. As many of you know, I am a huge fan of the series, so it was a real treat to travel to the Wasteland to interview Pete Hines, the VP of PR and Marketing at Bethesda Softworks, to talk about the launch of one of the year’s most anticipated titles.
More information.

"9 hours into Fallout 4, I'm stuck inside an elevator…"

http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/9/9696186/fallout-4-bugs

LOL

"Inside the 4-by-4 box, I waited for the door to open, my gun ready. First the elevator music stopped, and I wondered in the silent, claustrophobic space if this was a spooky twist. Perhaps a gravelly voice would come over the intercom to explain some dastardly scenario I'd have to survive. Or maybe the game was just loading the top floor very slowly. I lowered my weapon and took a couple minutes to have a conversation with my artificially intelligent cohort, a journalist from Diamond City named Piper, but she kept repeating the same fluff about how our friendship is fine, but I could do a lot better. Classic Piper."

Oh there are bugs in Bethesda's game?
Who would have thought.

Well, this could be "next gen" realism when it comes to open world...we all get stuck at elevators at some point.
And oddly enough, the other day a female friend of mine kept telling me the same thing the whole afternoon. Weird.

I'd expect that trying to thoroughly test every possible aspect and logic combination for a massive open world would be a well nigh impossible task. For me that's just a good reason to hold off until it's gone through a few patch releases.

I'd expect that trying to thoroughly test every possible aspect and logic combination for a massive open world would be a well nigh impossible task. For me that's just a good reason to hold off until it's gone through a few patch releases.
When out of 50 reviewers most run into problems it means your QA team was either less than 50 or totally useless.

For a company that sold so much copies of their previous games, and had buggy releases every time, they should put more money into fixing bugs and problems instead of making crappy high society parties where people that never heard of Fallout attend.

Back
Top Bottom