Overfall - Betatesters Wanted!

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Watchers I got this message from cibram (Pera Games):

Recruits for Overfall Beta

Soon we will start a playtest sprint for Overfall on Steam and we are going to need a couple of people for that.

I have an idea of recruiting these players from RPGWatch community, 20 would be a great number.

We're gonna need honest feedback, ideas and feelings about the game's current state and improvement suggestions, a good amount of playtime investment and patience against current bugs, issues and missing features/parts from the recruits.

Also we will need:

Real Name (for credits)
Steam ID and profile link
Email address (to share the Steam Code)
If you want to help cibram send him a PM and reply to this thread, please. But don't post any private data here!

Some gameplay:

More information.

I backed this game, so make sure you give some good feedback.

I'm to busy with my son (six month old) to be a good tester, else i'd of jumped on the opportunity.

Cant wait to play.

Looks very promising. I wish i had more time though.. So many games, so little time..

Hmm I can play hour or two in the evenings like 9-11 pm Central European Time. No idea how fast You want to make that test - how much time involvement is needed? What will be tested? Solo content. group or raiding. I can run around some starting areas, check quest lines, crafting, fighting system, try to look for elements that are overpowered or useless etc. Can`t be on TS much and can`t promise raid needed discipline now. Should I apply?

Looks fun but I simply haven't got the time to be of any use. I can only play for a couple of hours a week right now.

I'm on the fence. The game looks really good but I testing AoF and AoF2 right now.

I just finished Ironman and have about a month before I'm back to training. Such a huge backlog...

How much weekly playtime are you asking for?

This looks exactly like my cup of tea. Although, I will most likely only have time to play this on the weekends and maybe squeeze in a few hours during the week. If that's enough, I'd like to give it a whirl.

Back
Top Bottom