Mass Effect: Andromeda - Official N7 Demo

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Here is the official video from Mass Effect: Andromeda's Extra Life N7 day (no spoilers included).

Thanks Eye.

More information.

F!Shepard doing the narration, awesome (but not so awesome because it reminds me why I can't play the female trooper in SWTOR, it sound too much like Shepard).

Ghost Riders in the Sky was the song of the teaser trailer we got last E3 and this one has a dog-tag with the name Ryder on it. I'm betting (like many others) that ME: Andromeda's protagonist is called Ryder.

"Pathfinder Ryder"

Also, Ark theory is true! All the people who must be butthurt on the BSN, because they dismissed the idea after the survey-leak. I'm also like how it looks quite like an armored Citadel.

Demo?

Mostly just a bunch of stock footage; I was expecting more game shots. Ah well. Nice end part though.

Hmm... Interesting. Part of me wishes I played the series with fem Shep at least once, but I really enjoyed the romances for the male character. I just don't think it would come close to the male Shep for me.

Love that they're pushing the "exploration" aspect of this game. I'd love to believe it's a return-to-roots game, like ME1. With no Cerberus.

Probably my most anticipated game... Ever?

Having played Witcher 3 knowing that CDPR gained even more experience I'm more hyped about CP77 right now.

Back
Top Bottom