Eitr - A Mix between Diablo, Dark Souls and Street Fighter

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
An article of JStationX amd a video interview of IGN make clear that Eitr is heavily influenced by Diablo, Dark Souls and Street Fighter:

EITR Heavily Inspired by Dark Souls and Bloodborne

Speaking to the Official PlayStation Magazine UK (issue #117), EITR‘s designer David Wright told the publication that “Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne – I love them to death, I’m not going to hide the fact that I was heavily inspired by those games.” The game’s enemies are incredibly tough, notes OPM, as some may fill chokepoints with poison gas, others may turn invisible and, like Souls, enemies can even interrupt your heal potion animations leaving The Shield Maiden weak during battle.

[...]

What is the heck is the Dark Souls 8-bit inspired EITR? We gave the creator of the game the floor to pitch his new game. Let us know what think of it. The game will be available on PS4, PC, Mac & Linux.
More information.

So we get another grinder?
I mean... You. :D

Don't care what Joxer thinks about em:p, dark souls and bloodborne were both awesome so I'll definitely be checking on this one.

I like Eitr but fail to see how is this inspired by Dark Souls which was a bad console port anyway

Sigh! Makes my eyes bleed. Please please no more graphics from the eighties!

Eh, so what else challenged this guy?
It's harder to dance to Benny Lava than play around all day in these silly covenants. :p

Sigh! Makes my eyes bleed. Please please no more graphics from the eighties!
I think the graphics are cute and OK.

While I am not a fan of DS, I want to try this game.

I hope to relive part of my childhood when I was hanging at arcades and playing Golden Axe and Double Dragon :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom