Deus Ex - GMDX 0.8 Mod Release Date: December 20 @ DSOGaming

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
DSOGaming shows several videos for the upcoming Deus Ex Mod: GMDX 0.8:

Deus Ex – GMDX Mod Version 0.8 Releases December 20th, Gets Tons Of Videos Showcasing New Features

Deus Ex fans, here is something for you today. A really interesting mod for this classic title is coming towards your way. According to its description, GMDX addresses the many flaws of the game, polishes it to a very high standard, and adds new layers of depth. This mod will be released on December 20th, and below you can find lots of videos showcasing its features, tweaks and enhancements that will be implemented in Deus Ex. It looks cool, so be sure to watch the videos. Enjoy!
More information.

Cool looking stuff - I love how much people continue to work with this game!

I'm surprised I hadn't heard of this until now. This looks better than the Revision mod which received a lot more hype.

I can't actually understand the purpose of all this.
The hardware is evolving, engines are also evolving, by the time this gets out it'll already feel outdated.

When I see an old classic modded to have hair like on Geralt in TW3 or on Lara in Tomb Raider reboot, or protagonists in FF13 cutscenes, or protagonists in Tangled cartoon, on hell like what Square is doing with Jensen in DX:MD, call me on it.

AI changes and "improving" stuff that was great already in the original game?
It is of no interest to me.

I can't actually understand the purpose of all this.
The hardware is evolving, engines are also evolving, by the time this gets out it'll already feel outdated.

When I see an old classic modded to have hair like on Geralt in TW3 or on Lara in Tomb Raider reboot, or protagonists in FF13 cutscenes, or protagonists in Tangled cartoon, on hell like what Square is doing with Jensen in DX:MD, call me on it.

AI changes and "improving" stuff that was great already in the original game?
It is of no interest to me.

Of course a graphics whore would not understand. For you, there is always Noobout 4.

Back
Top Bottom