Pillars of Eternity - Road to Eternity

Aubrielle

Noveliste
The Road to Eternity is a documentary about Obsidian Entertainment and the making of the epic RPG Pillars of Eternity.

Follow Obsidian Entertainment's journey as they develop Pillars of Eternity, the Kickstarter-funded hit that helped propel the company out of dire straits.

Watch as developers such as Josh Sawyer (Game Director), Adam Brennecke (Executive Producer and Lead Programmer), and Feargus Urquhart (CEO) pull back the curtain on the Pillars of Eternity development and show you the highs and lows of creating a highly anticipated game.

More information.

More information.

Just want to add it was free for some Backers and Early Access buyers. So if you didn't pay for the special editions on Steam/GOG it will only costs you $0.99 to watch.

Not a bad way to help support Obsidian also.:)

Last edited:
An epic RPG? Maybe they wanted it to be… In my book t'was a bland shell of cult RPGs that capitalized heavily on nostalgia and former glory. I'll watch this though perhaps gaining new insights

An epic RPG? Maybe they wanted it to be… In my book t'was a bland shell of cult RPGs that capitalized heavily on nostalgia and former glory. I'll watch this though perhaps gaining new insights

Best game for me in quite a while. I never even really got into the Baldur's Gate games.

Figures

Ha, nice little arrogant response there. I tried at various points over the last (nearly) 20 years. PoE succeeded for me where the BG games didn't. And maybe not having the rose-tinted "best game EVAR!!!" BG glasses on helped with that.

Back
Top Bottom