Delta Legend - New Kickstarter

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gut Games started a Kickstarter campaign for Delta Legend - a high fantasy action role-playing game set deep in Blues folklore and music:

Delta Legend tells the story of three little demons who have peacefully played muse to the realm of humans as long as memory serves. When their lives are drastically changed following the overthrow of their home-realm, Pandemonium, they must enlist the help of a troubled bluesman to restore order both in human and demon worlds.

Capable of crossing back and forth at the crossroads, the place where two worlds meet, the band must use the power of music to defeat enemies and complete quests. Each member of the gang has a unique musical talent as well as a set of powerful combat spells that must be mastered and used against enemies.

Switch between the special powers of human and demon as you play this game of adventure and sounds. Travel between the realms while perfecting your musical skills through both deals and deceptions. Overthrow tyranny and become the Delta Legend, as the prophecy foretold.

[...]
More information.

Thank you for the info, Victoria - good blues music!

Great concept and a mythos with a lot of potential and a lot of templated material to pull from... Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

speechless after that trailer

Innovative but not something that interest me one bit.

I am not a fan of blues but out of that trailer the music seems to be the best part...
The graphics and animations are pretty horrible and to me look like a 3D version of Kingdom o Magic which already looked back when it was released in 1996.

No clue about any of the game play...and these demon things don't seem to fit at all...

It actually became pretty silent over at Kickstarter anyways.
The last games I backed were For the King in Sept/Oct and Divinity: OS 2. Northing worth to be mentioned after that it seems. Just checked currently running projects and there isn't a single slightly interesting thing.

Another problem of this game: Blues?
I mean…I know a lot of gamers and they are all into very different kinds of music, but I don't think any of them is into blues. Guess the intersection of Blues-Fans and Gamers of the type who back on kickstarter isn't exactly big.

Also the name Delta Legends reminds more of a military game than of a blues adventure.

The campaign looks pretty doomed, especially as the contributions don't add up.

Yes, it's at 7016€ of 40.000€ but…if you cound all the pledges together you end up with a total contribution of 2115€

This basically means that one (or more) of the pledges is either a hoax pledge or a fake pledge by the developers. Likely the two 500€ contributors pledged around 3k each.

I mean at the moment there are just 20 people "regularily" interested about the game, pleding 15-50€. That's not really a base you can work with.

Back
Top Bottom