XCOM 2 - Character Customization @ PC Gamer

A diverse array of options for us to customize our team! I really liked what I saw :)

Can I customize my character to be the cut out class which is a part of DLC?

Can I customize my character to be the cut out class which is a part of DLC?
Cough……broken record…..come on Joxer you know you can't.:roll:

That will cost you $5 later on if you don't pre-order, or buy the season pass.:lol:

I think he means the the class they are adding in the DLC.

I'm preordering the the deluxe edition. $75 well spent.

I think he means the the class they are adding in the DLC.
I now what he meant sakichop.:)

As we all know how Joxer loves DLC so I was being sarcastic.

I now what he meant sakichop.:)

As we all know how Joxer loves DLC so I was being sarcastic.

I know you were. I was attempting to do so as well but apparently not as successfully.:)

I know all to well how Joxer is. I've pretty much stopped caring what he has to say about games and he hates so many things it can get tiring. I still skim his post though as he can come up with quality contributions when he's not busy spamming the same things.

No offense Joxer, you and I just have very different tastes.

I know you were. I was attempting to do so as well but apparently not as successfully.:)
We should probably use the sarcasm smiley next time.:sarcasm:
I know all to well how Joxer is. I've pretty much stopped caring what he has to say about games and he hates so many things it can get tiring. I still skim his post though as he can come up with quality contributions when he's not busy spamming the same things.

No offense Joxer, you and I just have very different tastes.
Well he is sorta the RPGWatch Mascot nowadays.:lol:

afacc683fb2df02642cf818c77093e1a.jpg

Again no offense intended Joxer just having a little fun here.:)

Last edited:
That's actually the first I heard that another class is coming via DLC. (Or the first time I heard it and remembered. ;))

The customization does look great but I'm hoping the mod community will make it into something a lot greater. (And add far more voices. English, another English, another English, German, and Spanish?? Did I read that right?)

Looks great! Seems they really 'get' the idea of players becoming attached to their troops as an important part of gameplay.

One of my favorite part of the first game. Man, I got pissed when one died...and came back as a "zombie".

I also hated all the base building stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom