The Tower Prophecy - Kickstarter launched

Ok, this was an awesome introduction video. I am sold. Put this under remind me and will back it before campaign ends.

The KS preview is pretty awesome. Looks like Bishop 6 is getting quite a few new abilities. I also feared that the Zenlil's crew was going to be "missing" because we are on another place, but looks like it's not the case. Wouhou, more chance to antagonize Anna.

Let hope they make their target, the first game barely succeeded to make his and it was a lot lower than this one.

looks very original.... pledged

I loved the first game, was also betatester, and am definetly backing this one too, but next month.

Reason: bought myself the complete Sandman, a bit expensive, like 2000 pages on quality paper with hardcover 4 volumes, so no more shopping in January.
To be honest I planned not to buy this but Tomb Raider 2, then learned TR2 will have season pass which means no buy, and then DD port appeared and…

Ah well, who cares for my $, the point it, I'll back if first day of February.

Was the original game any good?

It's on special on Steam for $3 at the moment.

You missed the free weekend, but it's well worth that $3. Very good voice acting, suspense filled murder-mystery plot. Weird science setting. The down side is the animations and length. It's not very long (one playthrough is like 5 hours), but it is quite replayable with all the choices you can make and how you interact with everyone.

Played the first, really enjoyed it, pledged again on this one twenty minutes after it went up. Matter of fact, I'm planning a replay of the first one right after I finish Dogma.

Backed the first, haven't played it yet, but backed this as well.

By reading the description and watching that video, this game gave me such cool Deus Ex 1 gameplay vibe. Awesome. If they are able to deliver what they promised this might be the best 2017 game for me :)

Ditto about the DE vibe.. I just couldn't put that into words

Hm, this is not getting very much traction. Darn, I really hope they get funded.

There's been a few updates, but nothing about it on our front page. Are none of the regular news posters following this KS?
I know I can submit the news, but I figured at least some would have backed this? :)

What do expect from a site where if you say something bad about modern RPG people start complaing how Watch is getting worse. Then a game comes along that is inspired by old Deus Ex design and of course it is ignored…

Back
Top Bottom