Van Helsing: Final Cut - Update 1.0.5

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Update 1.0.5 to Van Helsing: Final Cut is now up on Steam. The changelog is massive, but they've updated every aspect of the game, including bug fixes and changes to skills, quests, items, balance, and more.

More information.

More information.

I recommend this game if you like Diablo-style loot fests.

I recommend it as well...lots going on....

It's a good one. It's a nice mishmash of gothic horror and steampunk, and it's good, fast fun. ^.^

Well now may be the time to actually play this version after five patches. Now I wont go into another debate again about bugs, but just say the game is unique & enjoyable.

I'm just waiting on more details about their next Hack & Slash Warhammer game.

Link - http://www.neocoregames.com/tag/w40k/

This is what I am currently playing and just finished what would have been the end of Van Helsing 2. I would also recommend it if you are a fan of Diablo-style games. The only complaint I had was that on normal difficulty it seemed to be a walk in the park. I would recommend playing on hard or heroic, and the game does allow you to change it on the fly. I did have to lower it back to normal for a boss that regenerated health faster than I could wear them down. I may have to take a break before continuing on though - my finger is actually sore from all the clicking, never had that happen before, getting old I guess.

This is what I am currently playing and just finished what would have been the end of Van Helsing 2. I would also recommend it if you are a fan of Diablo-style games. The only complaint I had was that on normal difficulty it seemed to be a walk in the park. I would recommend playing on hard or heroic, and the game does allow you to change it on the fly. I did have to lower it back to normal for a boss that regenerated health faster than I could wear them down. I may have to take a break before continuing on though - my finger is actually sore from all the clicking, never had that happen before, getting old I guess.

I remapped movement to WASD and it was more enjoyable for me. I don't like click to move in fast paced games.

Looks like they aren't quite done yet either going by the Global Events bit at the top of the changelog---more power to them on continuing to polish this as much as they can even if it has been a long and meandering road to get there.

This is for the first Van Helsing right? First was kinda the best IIRC?

Luj1, this is the the trilogy put together as one cohesive game. I only ever played the first one briefly, but it seemed like it would make a pretty solid ARPG experience.

This is for the first Van Helsing right? First was kinda the best IIRC?

Its all 3 put together as a semi continuous journey.
I've played them all separately and I prefer this last one over the individuals.

Going for this last one deffo. Im glad I waited

Well now may be the time to actually play this version after five patches. Now I wont go into another debate again about bugs, but just say the game is unique & enjoyable.

Ha, but I was hoping to get into another cage match with you!! ;)

I feel the same as you...I've owned the game(s) for a while now, and it seems I should *finally* play The Final Cut! Awesome times for action RPGs, D3 2.4, Path of Exile 2.2 in March, Helsing Final Cut, and Grim Dawn next month! EPIC.

Did they improve the sounds? Love the style, characters, setting...but hitting enemies was nowhere near as satisfying as with Diablo's.

I'm waiting for the super deluxe, this is it, final edition, we really mean it, deluxe edition.

I'm waiting for the super deluxe, this is it, final edition, we really mean it, deluxe edition.

I'm not even sure why this line applies to here...this is the only time they released all three?

I'm not even sure why this line applies to here…this is the only time they released all three?
I believe he is talking about the total amount of patches & fixes Neocore Games released with the original three games & this version. I brought this up on another thread also.

Damn and I said I wouldn't mention this again.:wall:

I believe he is talking about the total amount of patches & fixes Neocore Games released with the original three games & this version. I brought this up on another thread also.

Damn and I said I wouldn't mention this again.:wall:

I kind of new you would again, it's cool, it's why I love ya;)

Back
Top Bottom