Consortium: The Tower - Creating a New Genre

Aubrielle

Noveliste
In this video, Gregory MacMartin discusses the first decade of Interdimensional Games, Inc.

Thanks to Couch for tonight's news.

More information.

Thanks for sharing, their journey is very interesting

I like what the developers are aiming for and I am looking forward to playing the game.

Based on the current Kickstarter funding level, I fear for the worst and I sincerely hope that they will achieve their goal.

Oh man, why so little support. The studio has its office in downtown Vancouver just a few blocks from my home.

I'll pitch in to show some support to local business
I think it is mostly due to lack of proper marketing and lack of known names in their studio.

If they got Chris Avellone to help them out a bit I am sure that would bring in more people :D

They do already have a finished game to show for themselves, though, so I'm not sure why this campaign isn't taking off. Unless the first game was perceived negatively, but I do not seem to have that impression from the Steam store page (it's also 80% off atm, so grab it and try it out if you haven't yet). I do notice the RPGWatch curation group is not recommending it yet, though.

There've been posting regular campaign updates, so they're making a genuine effort.

Back
Top Bottom