Project Resurgence - Funded

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Project Resurgence has been funded. With 39 hours to go, the counter is at $168K with a goal of $160K.

The next stretch goal is at $173K and is named 'Accessibility'.

More information.

Great! :)

Is there any more info on stretch goal(s)?

Edit: some more infos

Not sure I like how they are releasing it in episodes. Will wait till they finish everything. I just can't place that much trust in a kickstarter. Good luck to them.

I didn't back this but I'm glad to see it got funded and will check it out when and if it releases.

Quite surprised this made it, but still really doubting that it can ultimately come through with the episodic approach and all.

This is good to hear. The game looks good. Maybe it will be what I hoped Sword Coast Legends would be, but still has not delivered. I guess I'm just anxious for another great party based RPG like DOS, but nothing has even come close since, including POE.

Yeah I remember looking at this one, and really not liking the episode idea. I'm done with episodic projects, I'll just grab those types of games on GoG or Steam at some point in the future.

Even though I didn't back, = I'm glad they got funded. I didn't like the episodic model (basically sounds like planned DLC) and still think the option to switch between real-time and turn-based combat will lead to two mediocre / bad combat systems instead of one solid one. But we'll see. Maybe it will be a decent game in the end.

Glad it got funded, but the probability that the project will never materialize its full potentials is very high... will check back in 3-4 yrs when (if) is finished.

Not sure I like how they are releasing it in episodes. Will wait till they finish everything. I just can't place that much trust in a kickstarter. Good luck to them.

I'm not a big fan of the episodic model, but. . . Its got a lot of big name developers supporting it. Larian, Inixile, and Obsidian. They tend from my experience not to support vaporware. Also they asked for a pretty decent sum for their first episode, which makes me think in contrast to a lot of other kickstarters that they might have asked for a half way realistic amount.

looks like they will reach level 1 pretty soon... at 170k now.

Nice! I had high hopes that this would reach the goal. It certainly looks interesting enough, despite the somewhat lacklustre working title of the game.

I hope they gain sufficient funds to do their vision justice, so they wont need an additional kickstarter initiative (like Insomnia)

They finished with $184k hitting the third stretch goal which is "Roleplay & Advancement".

Back
Top Bottom