The Surge - First Gameplay Footage

I hope they do more with it than set it in a giant space station and swap swords for chainsaws. If they include good level, creature and weapon variety then it could be decent. It's early days and worth keeping an eye on at least.

The death animations look annnoying.

Violent, inhuman machine like. Only first concept pic from prev article looked ok. But this game is too psychopathic that I would ever allow it near my children.

Not bothered about the level of violence, but yeah the dramatic slow motion when you kill something does look really annoying. Hope they ditch it.

Violent, inhuman machine like. Only first concept pic from prev article looked ok. But this game is too psychopathic that I would ever allow it near my children.

Where did you get the idea that you children should be playing this game in the first place?

I hate melee in science fiction games. There's a reason that the US Army has seriously considered not issuing bayonets to troops several times - because HTH combat is so rare. Melee is obsolete with ranged automatic weapons and there's no reason to believe the future will be any different. Where are my ray guns?

Back
Top Bottom