Enderal - Release Date: July 1st 2016

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Caleb informed RPGWatch that the release date for the German version of Enderal has been announced: July 1st 2016

Walk blessed,

today I am proud to announce the release date of the Enderal's german version:
It is the 1.-3. July of 2016.

The release for the english version ist still TBA, we will tell you a date once we can estimate how long it takes till everything is translated and voiced :)
More information.

Any chance there is English subtitles for this game instead of waiting or the English voice?

YES! YES! YES!
So looking forward to this!

I'm sure it will be even better than Nehrim and hope their next project will be a professional game. They know what they do and have proofen themselves time and again.

Neither Fallout 4 nor Witcher 3 have made me think about buying a new PC. But perhaps Enderal will do the trick.

Any chance there is English subtitles for this game instead of waiting or the English voice?

There will be - but the TBA is for that version as well. ;-)

Currently only 2 people are working with the string files (one of them is me) while the rest is translating the books - at the same time we do not want to "storm-translate" Enderal as that would simply destroy the game - a quality translation takes its time and I think you would rather have an english Enderal where you can follow each theme and understand everything than having an unreadable mess just so that it is finished at the same time as the german verson.
That is also something I think Enderal doesn't deserve after all the time and work SureAI has put into it.

BTW: The TBA doesn't mean that both (or even all 3) versions cannot release at the same time, just that currently the translation and the synchronisation are not advanced enough to estimate when they will be ready.

Currently only 2 people are working with the string files (one of them is me) while the rest is translating the books - at the same time we do not want to "storm-translate" Enderal as that would simply destroy the game - a quality translation takes its time and I think you would rather have an english Enderal where you can follow each theme and understand everything than having an unreadable mess just so that it is finished at the same time as the german verson.
That is also something I think Enderal doesn't deserve after all the time and work SureAI has put into it.

BTW: The TBA doesn't mean that both (or even all 3) versions cannot release at the same time, just that currently the translation and the synchronisation are not advanced enough to estimate when they will be ready.

You know what's going happen don't you? People like me will download the German version even though I don't know single word of German and then complain nothing make sense in this game :p

I played and really enjoyed both Arktwend and Nehrim. I have a huge backlog of games, so I would much rather wait for the English version to be done well than for it to be done quickly.

Looks great but after downloading Falskaar and the Forgotton city, I am not going to be done with Skyrim for a long while.

Thank you for your input. Game looks promising.
Hope the TBA date is the same as the german version ;)

I have been waiting a long time to play this and just glad all their hard work on this is almost done. I expect this will be my game of the year and just can't wait to start playing it.

I know I will be treating it as a AAA release and donating as such or a bit more, once I can get my hands on it.

Back
Top Bottom