GOG Games - Insomnia Sale

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The GOG Insomnia sale is back. As before they are offering games on discount, with for each game a limited number. When they are sold out, a new game is on sale. When you buy 10 games during the Insomnia sale, you get a bonus game for free.

More information.

Funny thing was, that nobody wanted to buy Jotun. It remained at full 40 copies for a long time, then they just kicked it.

Funny thing was, that nobody wanted to buy Jotun. It remained at full 40 copies for a long time, then they just kicked it.

GOG was broken. If you clicked the link you could not actually buy it. It was just up again and it went as fast as any other game.

Just wondering how you can sell out a digital product?

I've seen a complete Infinity Enhanced Edition Bundle, Wasteland 2, Divinity: Original Sin, System Shock Enhanced, Lords of Xulima, Witcher 1, Shadows: Heretic Kingdom and Darkest Dungeon.

Those things are going faster than I can find my credit card! 75 X-Wing Special Edition just showed up. And gone in 3 or 4 minutes.

Those things are going faster than I can find my credit card! 75 X-Wing Special Edition just showed up. And gone in 3 or 4 minutes.

Oh man, I've been waiting to buy the X-Wing collection in GOG for a while, waiting for a good sale.

Is it just me or are the prices on GOG rising from sale to sale? I have this impression on other sites too though.

Same here. But I don't think they rised prices, my impression is, they don't reduce them as fast as before and discounts are often lower than before (20 %, 40 %, 50 %, 60 % instead of 75 %, 80% or even 90 %). If you take a look a Nordic Games, you find a lot of their games still pricing regulary at 19,99 € or higher, although it released years ago. Mostly their own adventure releases like The Raven and Book of Unwritten Tales, but also their remasters. I guess, they are only doing remasters because they can drop their cheap old versions. Just watch the price for Darksiders 2 Remastered, I'm sure it will be stable for a long time. Same for Ubisoft. They release even their old Anno/Dawn of Discovery games for 15 or 20 bucks. I think, there is a pattern.

Back
Top Bottom