Arcadian Atlas - live on Kickstarter

Good Luck with the Kickstarter campaign!

Impressive art and I enjoy this genre once in a while (10 billion hours in Disgaea). I was impressed with the professionalism of the overall page/pitch. Got into the early bird tier for once. Thanks for posting!

This looks good and definitely something I would like to back. However, I'm really pinching my pennies until the mortgage is paid off and sadly that means no more KS games... well, unless it's for a CRPG I "can't live without". However, I'll do the next best thing and do what I can to spread the word about the KS.

Pretty much my most anticipated game right now. From the lovely jazz-style soundtrack to the gorgeous pixel art and Tactics Ogre influence, I really can't ask for anything more in a game.

It's basically my dream game. :)

Hmm game reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics & Vandal Hearts 1&2. So looks like an instant back for me, and lets just hope the developers can deliver this time.:anxious:

bit confused; they state they have a great and talented team with 18 years of experience but managing and development but they don't list anyone other than the composer. Did I miss something. Also does the graphics actually scale on newer large screens ? The problem I have with some of the pixel arts is they look fantastic on 3 inch screens but put them on a 27 and well they looked pixelalted.

bit confused; they state they have a great and talented team with 18 years of experience but managing and development but they don't list anyone other than the composer. Did I miss something. Also does the graphics actually scale on newer large screens ? The problem I have with some of the pixel arts is they look fantastic on 3 inch screens but put them on a 27 and well they looked pixelalted.

Aside from Becca, Taylor, & the composer, they also list Austin, the programmer on their website.

The question of graphics in larger screens / resolutions would probably be a question for the developers.

Edit: Skimmed the KS comments and the developer said this " The game resolution will be optimized at 768x1024, it looks great on my 2560 x 1440 27" iMac screen ".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom