Legends of Ellaria - New Gameplay Video

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A new 5 minute video for Legends of Ellaria has been made available.

We're about two weeks from the new version, and we're excited about our progress. We've made a complete overhaul of the game engine and finished the new combat mechanism, which also includes unarmed combat.

We've also finished testing the automatic updates so that new versions will be easy to download, and we're expecting to publish more updates on a regular basis.

Our next update will include a list of our new features, in the meantime, we published a new gameplay demo of the latest version. Enjoy, and stay tuned for the next version.

More information.

WOW! Much better combat than in Eldurim. On par easily with Gothic 1 or Skyrim. Professional work. This game can be reasonably developed from around 1 mil to perfection. Don't understand the Devs demand of 12K and what will they do with meager 36K collected. It was logical from them to open a paypal donation account so they can earn several 100Ks, sorely needed.

WOW! Much better combat than in Eldurim. On par easily with Gothic 1 or Skyrim. Professional work. This game can be reasonably developed from around 1 mil to perfection. Don't understand the Devs demand of 12K and what will they do with meager 36K collected. It was logical from them to open a paypal donation account so they can earn several 100Ks, sorely needed.

I'm with you. In fact, when i saw the video, i thought it was from an established, AAA company. I didn't realize it was on Kickstarter. And i was even more surprised they were asking for a very small amount. it would seem to me they could have asked for much more and still have made it.

I'm with you. In fact, when i saw the video, i thought it was from an established, AAA company. I didn't realize it was on Kickstarter. And i was even more surprised they were asking for a very small amount. it would seem to me they could have asked for much more and still have made it.
They asked for $150,000 but only earned $5,561 on their first failed kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1281340200/civcraft-legends-of-ellaria?ref=users

So point being I don't see them earning a million dollars with PayPal donations.

Back
Top Bottom